Organizing Notes

Bruce Gagnon is coordinator of the Global Network Against Weapons & Nuclear Power in Space. He offers his own reflections on organizing and the state of America's declining empire....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

The collapsing US military & economic empire is making Washington & NATO even more dangerous. US could not beat the Taliban but thinks it can take on China-Russia-Iran...a sign of psychopathology for sure. We must all do more to help stop this western corporate arrogance that puts the future generations lives in despair. @BruceKGagnon

Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Maintaining My Sanity



People often ask me how I maintain my sanity doing the work I do in these very crazy times.

One way is by watching basketball and baseball - even though these sports have been taken over by corporate $$$$ - but that is a subject for another day.

My basketball team is the Washington Wizards (formerly the Baltimore Bullets) - I was born in Maryland.

The Wizards recently made a trade and brought in Bojan Bogdanovic and he has fast become my favorite player on a otherwise often hapless team.  Since his arrival Bogdanovic has saved the team from certain loss several times.

This one is particularly for all of my steady readers from Croatia where Bogdanovic is from.  Enjoy.

Bruce

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home