Organizing Notes

Bruce Gagnon is coordinator of the Global Network Against Weapons & Nuclear Power in Space. He offers his own reflections on organizing and the state of America's declining empire....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

The collapsing US military & economic empire is making Washington & NATO even more dangerous. US could not beat the Taliban but thinks it can take on China-Russia-Iran...a sign of psychopathology for sure. We must all do more to help stop this western corporate arrogance that puts the future generations lives in despair. @BruceKGagnon

Monday, April 21, 2014

US-NATO PUSHING WAR WITH RUSSIA... AND SOME HISTORY



NATO Supreme Allied Commander Gen. Philip Breedlove continues to play up the idea of an imminent Russian invasion of eastern Europe, saying the alliance is preparing “countermoves” in the region that likely will include US ground troops along the Russian border.

Gen. Breedlove said the plan right now is for a buildup of land, air, and naval assets in the region to “build assurance for our easternmost allies."

It never fails to astound me how hypocritical these cats are - I remember every damn US military attack and occupation of a sovereign nation during my lifetime....makes my blood boil.

Why should I get upset?  It's just the way it has always been some say.  But I was a Young Republican Air Force GI, who bought the patriotic line.  Huge framed pictures of Air Force war planes on the flight line hung on my bedroom wall, along with my crucifix, most of my first 17 years.  I feel betrayed by the system and give thanks to the great spirit that I discovered Native American history and spirituality as a young boy to counterbalance my right-wing brainwashing.  I indeed did eventually see the light.

I have a special ear for the bullshit now.  I grew up around it and understand how the whole thing works.

Studies show that a high-level of the current US military officer corps are right-wing evangelical 'Christens' who are excitedly anticipating the 'coming rapture".  By forcing the confrontation with the 'bad bear' they will help bring on the second coming of Christ.  They are doing gods work.  They are the American version of the Taliban and they are out to bring the world to its knees.

Behind them are the power boys who really run the show.  They make the big money and control the land and resources around the world.  The corporate Mr. Big.  They use the American Taliban as their shock (and awe) troops. Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler was right when he called it a racket.  It's a corporate criminal syndicate.  I wish the cops would chase them down instead of spying on, infiltrating, and disrupting citizens movements back at home that are trying to deal with the problems and really help the people.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home