Organizing Notes

Bruce Gagnon is coordinator of the Global Network Against Weapons & Nuclear Power in Space. He offers his own reflections on organizing and the state of America's declining empire....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

The collapsing US military & economic empire is making Washington & NATO even more dangerous. US could not beat the Taliban but thinks it can take on China-Russia-Iran...a sign of psychopathology for sure. We must all do more to help stop this western corporate arrogance that puts the future generations lives in despair. @BruceKGagnon

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

WINDY BITS

Each Wednesday, when I am around, I do a two-hour radio show at the Bowdoin College radio station in Brunswick from 6-8 pm (EST).

You can actually listen to the show live via the Internet by clicking here

Tonight co-host Peter Woodruff (worker at Bath Iron Works) and I will be talking drones, Afghanistan, and we are always talking wind turbines....Peter's favorite subject. We'll play lots of good political music and if I am lucky I can slip in a couple songs by The Kinks when Peter is not watching.

We are always looking for good new political music so please send us some DVD's if any of you have any laying around collecting dust.

Also in the media department, my latest cable TV show is now up on-line and you can see it by clicking here

You can also see back editions of my show This Issue by clicking on the TV set just below on the left......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home