Organizing Notes

Bruce Gagnon is coordinator of the Global Network Against Weapons & Nuclear Power in Space. He offers his own reflections on organizing and the state of America's declining empire....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

The collapsing US military & economic empire is making Washington & NATO even more dangerous. US could not beat the Taliban but thinks it can take on China-Russia-Iran...a sign of psychopathology for sure. We must all do more to help stop this western corporate arrogance that puts the future generations lives in despair. @BruceKGagnon

Friday, September 04, 2009

Q & A IN SEOUL CHURCH

I got an email this morning from Sung-Hee Choi in South Korea who has translated with subtitles the video of the question and answer session after my last speech in Seoul. This was the speech to church leaders.

It might be interesting for you to see what the Koreans had to say following my talk.

Just click here

Because I am so long-winded she had to break the Q & A into six different sections. You have to click on each new segment after each one finishes.

I must thank the Rev. Yani Yoo for her translation of my words at the church....it is really hard work to concentrate on that task for almost two hours without a break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home